Read all about us, vision, missions and more.
SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST HOSPITAL –NAMONG
Namong SDA Hospital was established in 2011,by MARANATHA/ADRA FINLAND.Initially,the Hospital started operating in a two-structure building. It officially commenced operation in April 1, 2011. Active operations started in July 2011 due to some logistics problems.
In November 2011, the hospital was given National Health Insurance Accreditation as primary Hospital category C. The hospital has registered with the Registrar General’s Department.it is recognized by the Christian Health Association of Ghana, Municipal Health Directorate – Offinso, National Service Secretariat and Offinso Municipal Assembly.
Namong SDA Hospital functions under the directives from Ghana Adventist Health Services, CGC, and local In-House Administration and, though not direct, the Municipal Health Directorate and National Health Insurance Authority (NHIA)
Apart from the 24/7 general essential health care, the hospital plays the role as a referral center for clinics and health centers around its catchment area.
The hospital staff strength is one hundred and sixty (160)
Mission and Vision
- To become hospital of client’s choice by providing holistic healing to homes and hearts with hope for heaven
- GAHS exist to promotes physical-emotional-social-spiritual health of individual, families through service delivery, health education by willing, disciplined , highly trained and motivated workforce .
- Client focused
- Staff empowerment
- Continues quality healthcare improvement
- Recognition of hard work and innovation
- Team work
- Surgical services
- General consultation (OPD services)
- Obstetrics and Gynaecological services
- Ophthalmic services
- Antenatal and Postnatal services
- Outreach services
- Ultrasound scan
- Laboratory services
- Reproductive and Child Health(RCH)
- ECG *
- Nutrition services*
- ART service*
During the period under review, three (3) new services introduced: Nutrition, ART and ECG services
- The Hospital carry out clinical outreach programmes on Tuesdays and Fridays (including general consultation and eye services) in the underlisted villages.
WAY FORWARD FOR 2019
- Construction of new maternity block
- Completion of eye Unit
- To acquire ECG machine
- Renovate all consulting rooms and other offices
- Implementation of folderless system
- To acquire Ambulance
- Construction of street light
- Introduction of new services
- To design website for the Hospital
- Construction of client’s toilet
LETS CONTRIBUTE AND BUILD A HAPPY NATION
GOD loves a cheerful giver. Seventh Day Adventist Hospital Namong, Offinso Ashanti Ghana.
Danach dissertation schreiben lassen und im wesentlichen wurde nur darauf eingegangen, wie man plagiate entdeckt.